Looking for a super easy and reliable pancake recipe this Shrove Tuesday? Well here it is, the only recipe you need for pancake day, just add your favourite topping!
- 2 eggs
- 300ml milk
- Vegetable oil or butter
- 120g plain flour
- Start by making your batter. Sift your flour into a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Break in the eggs and start whisking while slowly adding the milk. Keeping whisking until you have a smooth batter.
- It's best to leave your batter in the fridge overnight, but it's not necessary.
- To cook your pancakes, heat a small amount of vegeatble oil, or butter in a frying pan.
- Ladel in just enough batter to coat the surface of the pan, and quickly tilit the pan to make it run to the edges.
- Place back on the heat and cook until the underside starts to turn golden brown. As soon as the pancake starts to turn in colour, flip it over and cook on the other side.