Here's a great refreshing recipe for those hot summer days we sometimes get! Lemonade made from fresh lemons is such a refreshing treat, and it's really easy to make.
- 12 lemons
- 300g caster sugar
- 2 pints of boiled water
- First start by scrubbing the lemons before before removing the peel with a peeler, leaving as much pith on the lemon as possible.
- Squeeze the lemons into a large bowl or jug, add the peel and pour in the water just after it has boiled.
- Tip in the sugar and stir until it has dissolved.
- Now seal the container and leave to cool.
- Once cool, pour into a glass, add sparkling water and ice to taste.