Chocolate heaven! Using equal and generous quantities of dark and milk chocolate, this chocolate cheesecake recipe is for die-hard choccy fans only!
- 180g digestive biscuits
- 55g melted butter
- 300g cream cheese
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 200g milk chocolate
- 200g dark chocolate
This recipe will bring a smile to any chocolate lover.
- Crush the digestive biscuits in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt 55g of in a pan and pour it onto the crumbled biscuits and mix it together thoroughly
- Using the back of a wooden spoon, press the biscuit and butter base into the base of a 20cm spring form cake tin, ensuring it gets right into the edges.
- Melt all of your chocolate in a pyrex bowl over a simmering pan of water.
- Into a large mixing bowl, fold the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese and chocolate together.
- Using a large spoon, spread the cheesecake topping over the based.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to chill.